Por: 1996celta/rosafermu ( MADRID - España )

domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

MY COMMENTARY / MI COMENTARIO

The ghost writer

I'm very angry, very angry if I heard that the Academy. He was not even taken into consideration the quality of the movie Polanski The ghost writer. For most European academies that have considered the film one of the best films of year.  Neither his nomitation as best actress or best supporting actor and nothing has helped what happens to the Academy of Americam cinema?
 Do you think that only serves their assessment?  Is a rematch because Polanski is still in the crosshairs of the U,.S.? No way justifies his comportment quite the disapprove. But what has to see the actors in your film? I think a wonderful interpretation of Pierce Brosnan and Olivia Williams. The I hate hypocrisy and I think it reprobable that a crime committed thirty years ago and whose victim calls the closing of the case, American society is unable to forgive. It is absolutely reprehensible, but until when? What fault the actors have  been involved in film? I simplement which are not objective and at the same time I apologize for my objections are merely a spectator, but unfair to the performers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario