Por: 1996celta/rosafermu ( MADRID - España )

viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

MY PASSION IS TO BE ACTOR / MI PASION ES SER ACTOR

The greatest

The ghost writer
He released four films: The Percy Jackson & The Olympians, based on the problems faced by a dyslexic child with a dysfunctional family.

"My role was Chiron: half man, half horse. I hadf to learn to walk on stilts with blue socks with orange polka dots."
"Working with Roman Polanski is an un forgettable experience. He is very demanding and trying to destabilize the first day, but did not get into your game and then everything went quite normal.  To develop a good friendship and I was happy because they always want to make a movie with him."
Working with the cast excellent, in The Greatest I left very satisfied and I think it came a beautiful movie that at first refused, but then contact Susan Sarandon I decided to conduct. I decided to take a very proud of her."
" Remember me, gave me the opportunity to work with very talented young people and with the impetuosity of youth. I want to continue acting as long as I can."
" Finding my identity as James Bond was difficult, and ever felt I belonged completely. But I had a great time doing it."

                                                       THE END

CASTELLANO

Estrenó cuatro películas. La primera Percy Jackson & The Olympians, basada en la problemática de un niño disléxico con una familia desestructurada.
" Mi papel fué Quirón: mitad hombre, mitad caballo.  Tuve que aprender a caminar sobre zancos con medias azules con lunares naranjas".
"El trabajar con Roman Polanski es una experiencia inolvidable. El es muy exigente y trataba de desestabilizarme, el primer día, pero no entré en su juego y luego todo transcurrió con toda normalidad.  Trabamos una buena amistad y yo quedé satisfecho pues siempe desee hacer una película con él."
" Trabajar con el reparto, magnífico, en The greatest me dejó muy satisfecho y creo que salió una película preciosa que en un principio rechacé, pero que luego en contacto con Susan Sarandon decidí llevarla a cabo. Estoy muy orgulloso de ella."
" Remember me, me dió la oportunidad de trabajar con gente jóven muy talentosa y con el ímpetu de la juventud.  Deseo seguir actuando todo el tiempo que pueda. "

" Encontrar mi identidad como James Bond fué difícil, y nunca sentí que me pertenecía totalmente. Pero me lo pasé muy bien haciéndolo. "

                                                            FINAL
"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario